Saturday, April 19, 2008

Summer Day??

Date: 7th April, 2008..
Time in MALAYSIA: 0515..(8th April, 2008..)
Time in FRANKFURT: 2300..

Is it really a summer day which I wish??
If yes..It is a summer day..
Can anyone tell me why today will snow??
Oh my GOD..

What had happened today??
Well..
I woke up as usual..
Brush my teeth..
Take a bath..
Apply lotion..
Tidy myself..
After pack my beg..I go to work..

When reaching the door..
I had felt a kind of "unusual" temperature..
But after open the door..
Oh my GOD again..
Outside is snowing..
The freezing temperature is really freezing..
Although the thermometer is showing 3 degree celcius..
But I think it just have -3 degree celcius..

Earlier want to cycle to work..
But then..Just have to walk..
Walk in a freezing situation..
Luckily it is not a storm..
Or else..I might become a snowman..

Is this the weather for a summer??
Hell no..
This is the effect of global warming..
Pollution here..
Pollution there..
Pollution everywhere..

So please take care our planet..The EARTH..
The place where we stay..
The place where we grow up..
The place where we play with friends..
If this planet.. this place die..
Then we all are GAME OVER..
So be pleased to take care our planet..our home..

Anyway..
I love my family..
I love my friends..
Don't worry..
I won't get sick so easily..
Because I still have to come home time my healthy body..
But..
You guys must take good care..
Loving you all every moment..
Missing you all every seconds..

Frm: HUNG, the lovely chef..

No comments: