Friday, March 28, 2008

Appologize To All of You..

Date: 28th March, 2008..
Time in MALAYSIA: 1733..
Time in FRANKFURT: 1030..

Today I am so fine..But so boring..
Frankfurt is so boring..
So staying at hostel read some novels..
While waiting the time to work..
But today I had made a new plan for my new life..
I had planned to online once a week or a couple weeks in Internet Cafe..
And call back home once or twice in a month..
But I will tried to send more mails back home de..
Because Mr. Nicholas can lend me his computer to check mail for 5 to 10 minutes..
But about posting new blog..
Just have to wait till I go to Internet Cafe..

Secondly..
I think I can't get any souvenirs back to you guys..
Even a little and cheapest thing..
Cause I found out that the bus and train fares in Europe are so expensive..
So all my earlier plan have to postpone 1st till I figure out a better way..
What is my earlier plan??
My earlier plan is to visit other places in Germany, France or Italy when my free time..
But now..I can't even go to the nearest mall..

So sorry..
Hope you all can forgive me..
Anyway..Take Care & Best Regards..
Always Loving you guys..
Muaksz..zs..sz..zs..

Frm: HUNG, the lovely chef..

No comments: