Date: 25th March, 2008..
Time in MALAYSIA: 0930..
Time in DUBAI: 0530..
Today I am so exciting..
Why??
There are two reasons..
The 1st reason: Today is my 1st time to post something on my blog, since I had created it for a week.
The 2nd reason: Today is the 1st time I come to Dubai alone.
Dubai really is a rich country..
The shops here are all duty free..
Besides, the things is very cheap..
I am here to wait for another flight to my final destination in Frakfurt at 0840..
Which mean I have to wait for 3 hours more..
To find out my journey in Europe..
Just keep continue view my blog everyday..
Because I will post a new blog and photos on it..
Take care & Best regards..
It it time to prepare for boarding..
Bye..See ya guys..
frm: HUNG, the lovely chef..
Tuesday, March 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment