Thursday, March 27, 2008

Photo Day..

Date: 27th March, 2008..
Time in MALAYSIA: 2100..
Time in FRANKFURT: 1341..

Today I will not write too much things..
Because it is still my rest day..
Also a boring day..
But something that make me sad..
Because Mr. Nicholas told me that..
I could not online in my hostel..
Is because it is a private accomodation..
When heard what he said I was so hurt..
Because I can't online to chat with my family and friends..

Today is a rainy day..
The rain is not too big..
But is cold..
Colder than usual..
Although is still 7 degree celcius..

So I stay at home in the morning..
I had read some novel..
After that..
I do my everyday cash flow..
But I found that I need to save more money..
But not to always using those money on entertainment..
To reach my target of saving 1400 Euro to back home..
I must save as much money as I could..

Anyway..
Today is Photo Day..
Which means..
I will post all the photos that I had taken that two days before..
Check it out..

I wil post the photo on the next post..
Anyway..
Take Care & Best Regards..
To My Missing Family..
To My Missing Friends..

frm: HUNG, the lovely chef..

No comments: